Conditions of Use
- Payment for purchases can be made by money order, personal or cashiers checks. All checks must clear before any product is shipped. Payments made by Personal Check may require 2 weeks for check to clear before shipment.
- Mason Coins will make every effort to ship any and all coins purchased through our website after funds have cleared our bank in the quickest time frame possible. But since coins are a market driven item, no adjustments will be made if the price changes during the time necessary for funds to clear our bank. Returns are allowed under our return policy and all return fees become applicable.
- All merchandise is bank stored. If you would like to view any item from our website at one of our shows, please call or email us at least 3 days in advance of the start of the show so that we make sure the item is in our show inventory.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to adjust a price listed incorrectly. Please call to confirm prices. Due to the volatility of the coin market, ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Mason Coins makes no claims that all items listed on this site will be available for shipment at all times, due to the changing nature of its’ inventory.
- Shipping costs are based on total weight of items ordered plus actual packing materials costs. Insurance costs are based on total value of items ordered. The U.S. Postal Service Rate Calculator is used to determine these costs.
- Shipment via other carriers (UPS, FEDEX, etc) is available upon request.
- No item may be returned if it has been removed from its original holder.
- Make check or money order payable to : Mason Coins PO Box 131 Mason, MI 48854